Showing the single result
Howlin Wolf - Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt (T-paidat)€30,00
This Howlin’ Wolf long sleeve cotton tee features a photo shot at Joe’s Place in Massachusetts in 1974, when he was already a living legend, having been idolized by the biggest rock n roll bands in the world.
His band that night was Eddie Shaw on sax, Hubert Sumlin on guitar, and a couple of colorful musicians named Detroit Junior and Chicken House Shorty on keyboard and bass. Little more than a year later, Wolf’s failing health declined and he passed away following surgery.
Because Bluescentric cares about the music, every tee sold directly benefits Howlin’ Wolf’s estate.
Adult Long Sleeve Tee sizes:
- Medium: 20″ W x 29″ L / Sleeve Center Back: 35″
- Large: 22″ W x 30″ L / Sleeve Center Back: 36.5″
- XL: 24″ W x 31″ L / Sleeve Center Back: 38″
- XXL: 26″ W x 32″ L / Sleeve Center Back: 39.5″
- XXXL: 28″ W x 33″ L / Sleeve Center Back: 39.5″
- Color: Black
- Brand: Gildan
- Style#: 2400 Unisex Gildan Ultra Cotton Long Sleeve Tee
- Fabric: 6 oz/yd² 100% Cotton
- Features: Preshrunk jersey knit. Seamless double-needle 7/8″ collar. Classic Fit. Taped neck & shoulders. Rib Cuffs. Double-needle bottom hem. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease.
- Label: Tear away label
- Front Print only
- Officially licensed
- Made in Honduras