Näytetään tulokset 1–24 / 517
Fabares Shelley - Shelley! (10``LP)€27,00
1-LP 10inch (limited to 500 copies – blue vinyl), 12 tracks.
1:1 reproduction of hard-to-find Japanese pressing, a limited collector’s edition!
Re-issue in our 11000 collector’s series.
This ten-inch vinyl LP originally came out in 1962 in Japan, only on the Colpix/Jet label, catalog number 4046.
Original vinyl album from the collection of Marcel Meersmann.
Contains two bonus tracks not on original release.
Reproduction of the rare original album cover.
Each records contains a free postcard image.
Painstakingly remastered for highest fidelity and pressed on high quality vinyl!
Limited to 500 colored copies.
Shelley Fabares? Born in 1944 as Michele Ann Marie Fabares, the singer and actress (film and TV) got a starring role in the 1965 Elvis film ’Girl Happy’. Three years earlier, she had recorded one of the great teenage anthems of the early sixties with Johnny Angel, which made it to the top of the Billboard pop charts in 1962. The recordings on the self-titles LP, released in July 1962 on the Colpix label, are considered outstanding examples of well-crafted teenage rock & roll and pop of the era. The producer was Stu Phillips, who also produced Nina Simone’s Colpix sessions, among others, and was later responsible for the theme music of U.S. television series such as ’Quincy’, ’Battlestar Galactica’ and ’Knight Rider’.
Belgian record collector Marcel Meersmann has once again opened the doors of his archive for us and provided us with his rare original album for this re-release. Many thanks for this! According to today’s technical possibilities we have added two bonus tracks to the ten titles released at that time, carefully mastered the recordings for this limited vinyl edition and had the new version pressed on colored vinyl.
Please note: strictly limited to 500 copies, worldwide!
Davis Link - Laissez Les Bon-Ta-Ru-La (Let The Good Times Roll) (10″LP + CD) (10``LP)€27,50
Ilmestyy Lokakuun 8. SAA VARATA!
• Bear Family Records® presents the first high-quality vinyl LP (25 cm) with recordings of the blues
shouting rocker, fiddle and sax player Link Davis from Northeast Texas.
• His 1953 rendition of the Cajun anthem Big Mamou helped open the door to this often-closed and
• Davis is considered as much a Acadian as those whose ancestors made the exiled journey from Nova
Scotia in the eighteenth century.
• Link laid down his unique sound – an amalgamation of Cajun, blues and rockabilly that culminated in
1958 with the rocker Bon-Ta-Ru La (Let The Good Times Roll).
• A Gulf Coast musical gumbo featuring rockers (Permit Blues, Airliner, Come Dance With Me), bayou
blues (Rice & Gravy), swamp ballads (Visions, Memories Of You) and sax instrumentals (Beatle Bug).
• The sound of the Cajuns was buoyed by brilliant guitarists Junior Beck and Joey Long.
• This collection features liner notes penned by music historian Michael Hurtt in the accompanying
Various - Beale Street Beats Vol. 1 – Home Of The Blues (10``LP)€20,00
Ilmestyy 08.10.2021. Tullaan myymään loppuun. Kannattaa tilata nopeasti, eli heti.
• Memphis, Tennessee: large urban metropolis on the Mississippi River, home to such legendary record
labels as Sun, Stax, Hi Records and … Home Of The Blues!
• On two single high-quality 25cm LPs, Bear Family Records® presents an overview of the creative years
of this underrated label that released great rhythm ’n’ blues, soul, blues and rock ’n’ roll throughout the
• Volume 1 with a focus on blues-laden recordings.
• This LP delivers rare tunes that are hard to find on the original format, recordings by Dave Dixon, Willie
Cobbs and Jimmy Dotson, among others.
• The 8-page four-color folder includes extensive liner notes by Chicago music expert Bill Dahl, with
photos from the label archives.
• Sebastian Klebe’s elegant graphic design looks very appealing.
Vincent Gene - We Sure Miss You – Commemorative Album 10″LP + CD (10``LP)€27,50
• Bear Family Records® releases an LP/CD combination in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of
the passing of the great Gene Vincent, ’The Cat Man’!
• In his time, he influenced the international, and especially the British, music scene like no other.
• Between 1956 and 1961, eight of his songs entered the British Top 40!
• For the Teddy Boy movement he was and remains an idol!
• For this 10inch LP, Bear Family has compiled eleven of his timeless rockers plus the ballad I Sure Miss
• The bonus CD delivers 22 more highlights from 1956 – 1958, including rare recordings.
• Detailed liner notes by Marc Mittelacher in the large format illustrated bo
Nine Lives - Tribute To Rock’n’ Roll 10″EP (10``LP)€18,00
Kemiläisen neobillybändi Nine Livesin ura äänilevyille ikuistettuna alkoi jo vuonna 1995. Sittemmin debyyttialbumia seuranneet kuusi pitkäsoittoa ovat sisältäneet lähes yksinomaan uusia omia biisejä eikä uusi EP-levy tee tähän poikkeusta. Tyylikäs ja trendikäs 10″Vinyyli EP sisältää kolme bändin kitaristin, Jarno Tiihosen, kirjoittamaa kappaletta sekä Dave Lindholmin luvalla englanniksi tekstitetyn version kappaleesta ”Annan kitaran laulaa vaan”.
Sharks - Songs From The Sarcophagus 10″EP (Ltd, Coloured) (10``LP)€20,00
A Tribute To Screaming Lord Sutch.
This is a new 10 inch version in beautiful coloured vinyl of a long since sold out 7″ EP by The Sharks. Here they perform 4 Lord Sutch numbers and there’s even a 30 second bonus surprise at the end (which wasn’t on the original 7″).
Fury Billy - Three Saturdays With Billy (10``LP)€29,90
Upea julkaisu. Hieno 4 vöri kirjanen mukana. MUST KAIKILLE BILLY FURY FANEILLE!
Following his signing to EMI in December 1966 Billy Fury would record some eleven singles for Parlophone until late 1970, and for much of this period he continued to regularly record live sessions for the BBC. However, as was BBC policy during those times, most of these live recordings were destroyed and only eight tracks from 1967 to 1970 have since appeared, and nothing from 1968 and ’69 was known to survive — until now. Top Sounds’ new release — Three Saturdays With Billy — is literally just that, offering seven previously unreleased live recordings performed for the Radio One programme Saturday Club, as well as an audio of a performance taken from an appearance on Simon Dee’s Dee Time TV show. Those Saturday Club performances were saved from actual broadcast tapes and survive in superb quality, and include unique versions of tracks such as David Bowie’s ’Silly Boy Blue’ and the Bee Gees’ ’One Minute Woman’, as well as some scintillating rockers like Billy’s own ’Bye Bye’ and Chuck Berry’s ’Sweet Little Sixteen’. Billy’s studio capture of ’I Love You’ was never released in his lifetime and though a nice version was issued on The Missing Years compilation, the feverish rendition here recorded with his then backing group the Storm ranks as Billy’s wildest recording ever. Two interviews with Billy also survive from these broadcasts and feature on this release and Billy’s most left field single – ’Phone Box’ – gained some TV exposure on the aforementioned Dee Time, and the maestro here plays guitar and sings it live.
Three Saturdays With Billy is available on both 10″ vinyl and CD, the record comes with a profusely illustrated 24 page booklet including unpublished photographs, the CD too features a 24 page booklet and also includes a radio broadcast of his ’Lady’ single introduced by Billy himself.
Three Saturdays With Billy is a legitimate release arranged with the BBC, and with the permission and blessing of the Billy Fury Estate.