Näytetään tulokset 1–24 / 163
Alvin Stardust - The Magnet Albums (3CD Set) (CD)€25,00
• A 3CD 54 track round up of everything recorded by 70s Glamster Alvin Stardust for Magnet Records
• Disc 1 features Alvin’s debut album which reached No.4 in the UK charts. Includes the world-wide chart smash ‘My Co Ca Choo’ (UK No.2, Germany No.3, Australia No.1) plus his sole BriRsh chart topper ‘Jealous Mind’ which also hit No.5 in Germany.
• The second disc contains his self Rtled No.37 charRng album. Featuring the UK hit singles ‘Red Dress’ (No.7), ‘You You You’ (No.6) and ‘Tell Me Why’ (No.16) plus, among the seven bonus tracks, the No.11 smash hit ‘Good Love Can Never Die’.
• The ﬁnal disc is the ‘Rock With Alvin’ album from 1975 which now comes compete with 11 bonus tracks made up of non LP singles including the previously German-only 45 ‘Sweet Li^le Rock ‘N’ Roller’ which makes its debut on this release.
• Phil Hendriks has supplied in-depth liner notes and the booklet also contains stacks of picture sleeves from across the globe plus memorabilia from the era.
Mud - The Albums 1975-1979 (4CD Boxset) (CD)€30,00
• 62 track 4 CD clamshell box set covering the albums recorded by ‘70s legends Mud
between 1975 and 1979.
• Disc One is 1975’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ album which reached #33 in the UK charts. It features the Top 10 singles ‘L’L’ Lucy’ (#19 in Germany) and ‘Show Me You’re A Woman’ (#43 in Germany).
• The second disc is the ‘It’s Better Than Working!’ album which contains the singles ‘Beating Round The Bush’ and ‘Nite On The Tiles’ (#37 in Germany). Among the bonus tracks is the UK #7 smash hit ‘Lean On Me’ (#44 in Germany) and the #12 hit ‘Shake It Down’ (#45 in Germany).
• 1978’s ‘Rock On’ album can be found on Disc Three which features the 45s ‘Slow Talking Boy’, ‘Cut Across Shorty’ ‘Drift Away’ and ‘Just Try (A Little Tenderness)’.
• The final disc is the band’s last studio album, ‘As You Like It’ which includes the ‘You’ll Like It’ and ‘Why Do Fools Fall In Love / Book Of Love’ singles. Among the bonus tracks are two rare singles recorded under the name of Roly which appear for the first time on CD.
The booklet contains detailed liner notes by ‘70s expert Phil Hendriks plus repros of relevant sleeves from around the globe.
Big Black Cadillac - Boppin’ and Shakin’ (CD)€13,00
Big Black Cadillac originally formed in 2008.
A four piece band hailing from the UK, the band is now almost back to the original line up, playing Rockabilly music in a wild and enthusiastic manner.
Their first album Let’s Get Reckless was almost all original self penned tracks.
With Boppin’ & Shakin’, Big Black Cadillac have now returned to their rockabilly and rock ’n’ roll roots and recorded some of their favourite tracks, along with two original instrumentals written by their new guitarist Danny Gillies.
King Drapes - Kingabilly Rock ’n’ Roll (CD)€15,00
23 track CD collection of rockin’ rarities from Finland’s rebel rockers The King Drapes.
These songs cover their 20 year (to date) career, and are unreleased tracks, alternate versions, compilation appearances – stuff that you won’t find on their own album releases.
The King Drapes sounds has developed over the two decades, so there is plenty of variety here, plugging the gaps in your King Drapes collection.
Lou Cifer And The Hellions - Hell In The Barn – Live (LP & CD) (LP)€27,50
1-LP vinyl (12″, 180 gram) with 16-page booklet (10″x10″), 12 tracks. Bonus CD: 24 single tracks. Total playing time: 35 min (LP), 69 min (CD).
– Album recorded live at the ’Druckluft’ in Oberhausen, Germany, in early 2020 to celebrate the band’s 25th anniversary.
– Lou Cifer & The Hellions have a huge international fan base of Teds, Rockers and Rockabilly fans!
– The band’s first official live release, exclusively on Bear Family.
– On that particular night the band played exclusively their own songs – no cover versions!
– Super combo of high-quality audiophile LP pressing and a bonus CD with 12(!) more recordings from the gig!
– Additionally, there is a 16-page large format booklet with many photos from the night of the concert.
– Further extras are a collector’s card and stickers for the first 300 customers
RELEASE DATE : August 6,2021
Lincolns - Do You Remember (CD)€17,00
Australian velhojen uusi albumi. Tulossa helmikuun lopulla. Varaa omasi. VAIN 500 kappaleen painos, josta meille tulee Eurooppaan vain 40 kpletta!!!!!!
LINCOLNS: This is our fifth and latest release since it all kicked off in 2010. This release contains five re-recorded versions of our favourite tracks from our very first CD as we felt the early recordings never really did the songs justice… plus we have added 9 new tracks. Some tracks were recorded at Chapel Lane Studio here in Adelaide, and some at Embassy Studio in the UK. Hope you Enjoy
HAKKI: Can’t wait to See You Again in Finland! Hopefully asap this covid shit is over!
Crazy Cavan 'n' The Rhythm Rockers - 50 Rockin Years ”1970-2020 The 50th Anniversary 3CD Boxset (CD)€45,00
The much anticipated 50th Anniversary Album
BOX SET CONTAINS – 3 METALIC GOLD COLOURED CD’s
featuring 72 tracks including 23 previously unreleased demo’s
and the very first Crazy Rhythm EP for the first time on CD
PLUS 84 PAGE BOOKLET WITH MANY UNSEEN PHOTO’S AND THE BAND’S STORY FROM 1970 TO 2020
Rocking Boys - We Are.. CD + 7″EP (CD)€18,00
Well known in France The Rocking Boys have been playing the music they love since 1986, Rock’n’Roll Rockabilly Teddy Boys style. To celebrate their 30 years of career with their fans, they wanted a special records that looks a bit like a gift. Here it is, a magnificent Combo gatefold CD 16 songs with a colored EP. Stricly limited 500 copies!
Matchbox - Same (aka Rockabilly Rebel) + Bonus (CD)€15,00
YKSI LEGENDAARISIMMISTA ROCKABILLY ALBUMEISTA! KLASSIKKO! EDELLEEN TOIMII KYBÄLLÄ! NYT EKAA KERTAA VIRALLISENA JULKAISUNA JA BONUKSENA MM. SALANIMELLÄ TEHDYT Palisades Park ja ”Crazy Haze”.
First time on CD for the first LP on Magnet by Rockabilly Rebels Matchbox. It follows LPs on Rockhouse and Chiswick and was originally released in 1979 and became a UK No.44 hit. Includes the British chart singles Rockabilly Rebel (No.18, 12 weeks) and Buzz Buzz A Diddle It (No.22, 8 weeks). Rockabilly Rebel also hit No.17 in Germany with Buzz Buzz A Diddle It reaching No.45.
Now comes with four rare bonus tracks also making their debut on CD including two issued under the name of Cyclone Completely re-mastered by Tim Turan.
Booklet contains original LP artwork, pictures of all relevant singles and in-depth liner notes by Phil Hendriks Still going strong with their hit making line to this very day, Matchbox perform regularly across mainland Europe—
Matchbox - The Albums 1979-82 (4CD Boxset) (CD)€33,00
- A 65 track 4 CD box set rounding up all of Rockabilly Revival band Matchbox’s recordings for Magnet Records between 1979 and 1982.
• Disc 1 is their self-titled debut for the label which reached No. 44 in the UK chart. It contains the hit singles ‘Rockabilly Rebel’ (No.18) and ‘Buzz Buzz A Diddle It’ (No.22) as well as the non-charting ‘Black Slacks’. Now comes with four bonus tracks including two recorded under the name of Cyclone.
• The second disc is 1980’s “Midnite Dynamos” album which reached No.23 in the British charts. The title track gave the band a No.14 hit single and the album also includes the No.4 smash ‘When You Ask About Love’. The eight bonus cuts include the No.15 hit ‘Over The Rainbow/You Belong To Me’ as well as two ultra-rare Japanese only singles, ‘I’m A Lover Man’ and ‘Little Lonely Girl’.
• Disc 3 is the “Flying Colours” album which contained the hit singles ‘Babe’s In The Wood’ (No.46) and ‘Love’s Made A Fool Of You’ (No.63).
• The final disc is the 1982 LP “Crossed Line”, released here on CD for the first time. It features the No.63 hit single ‘One More Saturday Night’ plus their collaboration with the late Kirsty MacColl on ‘I Want Out’.
• Housed in a sturdy clam shell box, each disc comes in a card wallet depicting the original LP art on the front. The 20 page booklet comes complete with in-depth liner notes plus pictures of all relevant singles sleeves and memorabilia.