Arjan Deelen & Constantin
Näytetään ainoa tulos
Presley Elvis - Walk A Mile In My Shoes KIRJA + CD (Kirjat)€40,00
”UPEA UUSI ELVIS KIRJA! PALJON ENNENJULKAISEMATTOMIA KUVIA SEKÄ MIELENKIINTOISIA TARINOITA ELVIKSEN TAUSTA BÄNDILÄISILTÄ! TÄSSÄ EKASSA PAINOKSESSA MUKANA MYÖS CD! RAJOITETUSTI! This hardback A4-size publication will contain insightful interviews and close to 300 rare and unpublished photographs, some of which have been scanned from the original negatives. Many of the photographs are printed full-size, and in A4 size you will really appreciate many of the finer details. Some of the highlights include:
*A sensational series of live shots of Elvis at the Forum on November 14, 1970. Most of these are unpublished anywhere and really capture the essence of Elvis as a live performer. Many dynamic, dramatic action shots. You will love these.
* A great series of unpublished shots from Elvis’ concert in Greensboro on March 13, 1974. A little older and a bit heavier, but still having a great time on stage and delivering the goods. Elvis’ shows were uniformly great in March ’74, but decent quality live photo series have been a little thin on the ground, so this series is most welcome for the true fan & collector.
* Several great shots from Elvis’ March 1, 1970 press conference (the rarer one of the two Astrodome interviews). Again, unpublished, with Elvis looking ultra-cool; with cigar in his hands, he looks for all the world like a character from one of those 70s crime movies! There’s also unpublished shots from the other ’70s press conferences, great close up shots with remarkable detail – you can virtually count his eye lashes in these pix.
* A rare series of COLOR shots from Miami ’56, printed full page for optimal effect.
None of these photos are in ELVIS FILES or other books. There’s much, much more, way too much to detail it all here. If you know our previous photo-books (Images 1 + 2), then you will know what to expect, only this one’s even better. We know that many fans have expressed concern about the high price of Elvis books of late, so we are pleased to report that this book is very affordable. Contact us now for more details: email@example.com
– The foreword is written by Duke Bardwell, Elvis’ mid-70s bassplayer.
– This book also includes insightful interviews shed compelling new light on the legacy of Elvis Presley. Some of these interviews were used in the aforementioned book, as well as some of the world’s leading Elvis magazines, and you can now read them in their unedited form in this fascinating publication. Several of the interviews in the book, like for instance the ones with Ronnie Tutt, Jerry Scheff and Michael Jarrett, are widely regarded as the best and most revealing interviews ever with these gentlemen. There’s also a strong sense of honesty about the book, because these interviews are presented precisely as they were conducted – so no editing or other manipulation afterwards. ’Straight from the horses’ mouth’, so to speak. ”ELVIS: WALK A MILE IN MY MUSIC” is a must for those who really want to know more about Elvis and the music he created.
”Walk A Mile In My Shoes” comes with a special bonus cd including the just discovered 1955 live version of ”I Forgot To Remember To Forget”.”